Customer Lifecycle Management Using Data Analytics
MON. 5 MAR – 6:00 PM IST
About the webinar,
- This webinar is 1st in the series of webinars focusing on the applications of Data Analytics in Customer Lifecycle Management.
- 1. The concept of three streams of Marketing Analytics – Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive.
- 2. The concept of customer lifecycle – Acquisition, Engagement, Retention.
- 3. Examples of application of three streams of marketing analytics across the Customer Lifecycle.
- 4. The usage of Predictive Analytics for one of the key areas of Customer Lifecycle Management (Retention).
- 5. Use of ATH(Hands-on practical session) to solve a typical customer attrition problem in a credit card portfolio.
You will learn,
Satyabrata has 13 years of multi-country experience in the financial services industry with a focus on advisory, consulting and services delivery (Citigroup, GE, Fidelity Investments). He has a deep understanding of the consumer finance industry in markets like North America, Mexico and Australia and specializes in development of advanced analytics competencies in predictive modeling and geo-spatial analytics.
Satyabrata Samanta, VP – Client Solutions, Analyttica Datalab Inc.
Tathagata has 13+ years of Business Analytics experience across industry verticals (Banking, Insurance, Retail & Telecom) in leading organizations like Genpact, Tata Consultancy Services, etc. His areas of expertise include Advanced Statistical Modelling, Business Forecasting, Optimization, Web Analytics and Text Mining.
Tathagata Mukhopadhyay, AVP – Client Solutions, Analyttica Datalab Inc.